The Spawn Chunks 013: A Snapshot Looms
Pixlriffs and Joel take a look at some of the new features coming to Minecraft 1.14 in the latest snapshot like running from illager beasts, questionable walls and some fishy sand.
Support The Spawn Chunks on Patreon
- Minecraft Snapshot 18W43A, B and C (Minecraft.net)
- Cubfan135 on 1.14 Snapshot Features (YouTube)
- Iskall85 on 1.14 Snapshot Textures (YouTube)
- Welsknight on 1.14 Snapshot Textures (YouTube)
- Jappa Revises Sand …again (Twitter)
- Java Developers talk Village And Pillage (Minecraft.net)
- Optifine 1.13.2 official release. (Optifine.net)
Hey Joel and Jonny/Pixlriffs!
I love the Spawn Chunks. I listen to it every time I play Minecraft! I have yet to listen the most recent episode (Stairway to Nether) so you may have talked about this but, I would like your opinions on the default texture of the magma block. Personally, I think it is one of the worst textures in the game. It is very pixelated and looks very flat. It is not something people talk about often, so I would like to hear your thoughts on it.
Thanks for the amazing podcast and all the time you put into it.
The Spawn Chunks is a listener supported podcast. A special thanks to the amazing listeners that have dug deep and support the show at the Discord Miner level on Patreon.
Join us on