More MINECON news! Panels are back with a wide spread of topics and guests. Legacy Console Edition edition gets the Update Aquatic and Bedrock Edition gets dedicated servers. Listener email tackling textured chests and Joel and Pixelriffs put on their snorkels and talk coral.
Support The Spawn Chunks on Patreon
- MINECON Earth Parties and Guests (Minecraft.net)
- MINECON Earth Panels (Minecraft.net)
- Modded Minecraft, Playing with Power
- Breaking Minecraft
- Making a Map with MCEdit
- MCEdit (Website)
- Hermitcraft Presents – Creating, Maintaining and Evolving a SMP
- Minecraft YouTube Channel (YouTube)
- Optifine 1.13.1 HD U E3 beta7 (Optifine.net)
- Jasper Boerstra (Twitter)
- New looks at obsidian, stone and tiga textures in progress.
Do you think Mojang will ever redesign storage chests to reflect the type of wood used to make them, like they did with doors?
One issue with this would be when you don’t have enough wood of a particular type that you want to build a chest of. The answer, I think, would be to make a shaped crafting recipe using 6 pieces of any type of wood. Each wood location would correspond with a face of the chest.
Mining & Crafting
- Coral Block (Minecraft Wiki)
- Coral (Minecraft Wiki)
- Coral Fans (Minecraft Wiki)
- Coral Crafters – You Helped Us Help The Ocean (Minecraft.net)