Joel and Pixlriffs take a brief look ahead to key changes coming in Minecraft 1.13.1, and how to use Minecraft to solve a Sudoku puzzle, then turn the clock back to discuss how they first got started in Minecraft.
Support The Spawn Chunks on Patreon
- Minecraft Snapshot 18w32a (Minecraft.net)
- Vanilla Tweaks Hermitcraft Datapacks First Release (Xisumavoid.com)
- Vanilla Tweaks Data Pack Video (YouTube.com)
- Optifine 1.13 Prerelease Alpha (Optifine.net) – Website down at time of recording.
- Sudoku Solver in Minecraft (@RealPlagiatus on Twitter)
Mining & Crafting
- Pixlriffs’ first Minecraft Tumblr Post (Tumblr.com)
- Brief video tour of Joel’s first Minecraft build, Snake Mountain – May, 2017 (Twitch.tv)
Watch Minecraft Stream Test & Let’s Play Tour from joelduggan on www.twitch.tv