The Spawn Chunks 032: An Artisan Sausage
Joel and Jonny are joined by MythicalSausage for a round table discussion about the future of Minecraft weapons and combat, if switching between game modes is considered cheating, and at what point to data packs push Minecraft beyond the walls of vanilla.
Support The Spawn Chunks on Patreon
The Spawn Chunks is proud to be a listener supported podcast.
A special thanks to the amazing listeners that have dug deep and support the show at the Content Engineer, Ore Producer and Community Miner levels on Patreon
Silver | Arrow
Join us on
Hello there everyone!
I have a quick question for (the three of) you.
If you could add any mob to the game, and/or remove anything, what would they be?
Anyway, that’s all. Have a good day, and thanks for the great content!
- Minecraft 1.15 is rumoured to be a combat update. What would you like to see?
- Examples can be found in the latest Conquest resource pack, custom items and tool textures:
- Is switching to peaceful difficulty, or other game modes, “cheating”?
- At what point do you feel a data pack pushes the idea of vanilla Minecraft beyond its current definition?
- Tables & Chairs data pack by Chuckchuk (PlanetMinecraft.com)