The Spawn Chunks 017: Aesthetic Automation
Pixlriffs and Joel ponder the new Pillager Outpost, speculate on spawn mechanics and evaluate texture evolution in Snapshot 18w47b, then articulate their opinion on Minecraft automation.
Support The Spawn Chunks on Patreon
I just started listening to The Spawn Chunks, and I just finished the 5th episode, the one about storage. I don’t have any screenshots of it, but spent some time creating a pseudo-automated farm for bamboo. It’s mostly just a minecart hopper that travels along rails to pick up the bamboo that I harvested.
Anyway, I have two questions:
- What do you think about the Pillager patrols?
- What are your thoughts on automated farming?
- Specifically, what is it that you like or do not like about the existing materials for automated farming, and…
- What about automated farming in Minecraft would you add or change?
Looking forwards to your next episode!
Lou The Random Bean
Join us on
Mining & Crafting
- Automation (Farming)
- What do we like / dislike about automated farming?
- What about automated farming would we add or change?